OS: Windows 64bit | Language: Multilanguage | Size: 1.7 GB
The new feature-packed release of the solidThinking Design Suite consisting of solidThinking Inspire 2017.3.1 and solidThinking Evolve 2017.1 is now available.
For the 2017 release, the product teams employed a tireless focus on both improving current product usability, as well as adding multiple new features that have been requested by customers. Inspire was the first tool to market that focused on putting generative design in the hands of design engineers and it continues to be a world-class product. The latest release definitively positions it to be a leader for years to come. Evolve's flexibility and combination of polygonal, solid parametric, and organic surface modeling, as well as built in rendering and construction history make it one of the fastest and most flexible design tools on the market today.
With Inspire 2017, we improved our already great generative design product Inspire, by adding motion tools that enable design engineers to investigate system motion to predict loads for moving parts
Whats New :
Key Updates to Inspire 2017 include:
- The new Motion tool allows users to easily mechanize their models and investigate system motion to predict loads for moving parts.
- The Topography Optimization tools can be used to change shapes of shell structures by introducing stamped bead patterns for better structural performance.
- Updated Partition Tools allow users to divide a part into design and non-design regions by selecting a hole, pocket, or face to offset.
- The Bolt Pretension tool allows users to achieve more accurate results when bolts are under pretension.
Evolve's hybrid modeling system has been updated with a number of new enhancements and tools primarily based on customer requests.
Key Updates to Evolve 2017 include:
- New Planar Symmetry and Radial Symmetry tools have been added to replace the Mirror and Polar Copy tools.
- All images which are rendered inside Evolve now include a Depth Channel (tiff). This Z-depth channel can now be saved in the Image Browser and used in post-processing tools such as Adobe Photoshop to simulate the natural blurring of foreground and background scene elements when viewed through a camera lens.
- New and improved import/export for SVG, PDF 2D, DWG, and DXF formats.
- New length parameter for the Line tool and Rounded Polyline tool.
- Improved Curve Offset tool to work directly on surface edges.
About solidThinking. solidThinking creates, develops, and markets technology that helps our user community bring the most desirable products to their customers faster. solidThinking software is sold and supported by a global network of distribution partners and is also available as part of the Altair HyperWorks suite. solidThinking is a wholly owned subsidiary of Troy, Mich. (USA)-based Altair.
About Altair. Altair is focused on the development and broad application of simulation technology to synthesize and optimize designs, processes and decisions for improved business performance. Privately held with more than 2,000 employees, Altair is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA and operates more than 45 offices throughout 22 countries. Today, Altair serves more than 5,000 corporate clients across broad industry segments.
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10
Download From Uploadgig
Download From Rapidgator