File size: 369.7 MB
Printworks is a super intuitive, all-purpose page layout and desktop publishing app for Mac. It doesn't matter what kind of document you need to layout and print. From brochures and calendars to CD labels and beautiful, professional business cards, Printworks covers it all.
Just choose and customize one of 480+ templates or design a document from scratch with extensive desktop publishing and design tools! Resulting design can be printed on your home printer or sent to a print shop.
What Can I Design with Printworks?
- Design promotional materials of all kinds.
- Batch print professional business cards.
- Easily design music and photo CDs or DVDs.
- Quickly take care of those large mailing lists.
- Personalize holiday and birthday greetings.
This app is loaded. With over 480 templates for flyers, brochures, discs, business cards, labels, calendars, and more. Printworks handles all kinds of page layout and desktop publishing documents, with elegance. Each type of document comes with specific features unique to that project type. Such as iTunes track import for discs, mail merge for labels and envelopes, and Apple Contacts integration for business cards. The app has been tailored to cater to all of your design needs while keeping the workflow seamless and comfortable.
A Full Design Arsenal
Printworks has all of the design tools you would expect from good desktop publishing software. And much more. It's not just shape tools, shadows, strokes, and gradients. It's a built-in photo editor that contains over 80 image filters. With the spline drawing tool you will easily draw out anything you need, whether you can draw by hand or not. Or use one of 2,000 high-quality clipart images to help build the design from scratch.
Desktop Publishing Tools
Typography is what Printworks does best. From flowing text boxes to a custom heading tool that lets you create artsy titles for your projects. Easily create a set of text styles that can be applied to text boxes with just one click of the mouse. No need to edit every piece of text by hand. There are also a few tools for circular text and vertical text for discs and jewel case inserts.
Printing and Export
Print your desktop publishing documents right at home. The app supports hundreds of label and paper layouts from Avery, Memorex, and Neato for disc, label, or business card projects. Or export them to an image format (PDF, PNG, JPEG, TIFF and EPS) and send them over to your local print shop.
- Take advantage of over 480 customizable templates for flyers, discs, cards, and labels.
- Radial and linear gradients, drawing tools, smart shapes, editing layers, and much more.
- Set up text styles for any document just once and apply them with one click of the mouse.
- Creating a music disc? Import entire track lists right from your iTunes music library.
- Printworks sports a layer-based workflow for creating complex designs without the clutter.
- Remember the WordArt feature of Microsoft Word? This heading editor is so much better.
- Circular text, vertical text tool, flowing text boxes, and comprehensive editing tools.
- Create a mailing list and automatically print labels or cards for all contacts, in one batch.
- Use photos from your favorite Photos and iPhoto albums in your desktop publishing documents.
- Conveniently generate QR Code, UPC, Code 39, EAN, ISBN, and other barcodes using file data.
- Support for popular label manufacturers, including Avery, Memorex, and A-One.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Download From Uploadgig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare